Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Hate FREELOADERS!!!

I hate Freeloaders. ALOT. Well, that's an understatement. Who loves Em'?

They come.

They use.

They eat.

They take. 

They go.

Well, I'm not talking about kids going for a free ride at the nearest park. What I'm talking about here, is FRIENDS who freeload.

I'm sure many of you out there have friends like these.

These are the worst type of friends ever. Friends who uses others for their own beneficial gains. Friends who only look for friends with benefits. Friends who does not have common courtesy and manners whatsoever. In other words, Friends who are self centered, ignorant and stingy fucks.

[OK, now I can breathe.... *Breathe in *Breathe out]

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate them. They are still categorized as "Friends". Its just that I have to be super mindful about these people when it comes to MONEY.$$$.

[Ching ching ching. Ka-Ching... Big big Ka-Ching. Wtf I'm so lame.]

Story 1

There was this once, I threw a birthday party, and there was this guy who came empty handed. [Lets name him ZZZ]. Fine.

Not even a lollipop stick. Is it so hard to run to the nearest 7-11 and get me a pack of lollies for the sake of bringing something?
Fine. I am not gonna throw a princess tantrum because he did not bring me a gift.

Instead, a light just went blink-blink at the back my mind... "OMG. Freeloader."

Come and eat mine, take mine, use mine, drink mine, play mine. Won't "Bu hao yi si" meh? A bit rude, no?

Well, of course I was "Expecting" something, I mean its my birthday party for God's sake!!!

[Realistically speaking la please... Not that I'm materialistic or shit. But deep down, everyone is like that ok...Gonna rephrase my words. I don't expect "Expensive gifts".]

My friends gave him the "You-stingy-arse-look" the whole night.

Story 2

After 6 months or so, I threw another party. I cordially invited ZZZ to come.

It's gonna be a Potluck party. Everyone is suppose to chip in something if its a potluck gathering.I specifically told everyone to bring someting. Anything.

Which ignorant fuck doesn't understand that? Apparently, many. ZZZ came empty handed once again.

[Wanna slap my forehead, bang my head on the wall. No! Bang HIS head on the wall...Bang my head pulak.. Cheh]

These typa of people, Why so Thick face one. WTF?

Will never invite these people [In this case, ZZZ] to parties anymore.

I HATE FREELOADERS!!!

12 Click Here to Post a Comment:

kenwooi February 16, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

dont invite ZZZ next time.. no need to be angry already =)

kenwooi.com

Mizzsharon February 16, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

OKOK. not angry.. ahemm.. hehe.. i may "sound" angry. actually no la.. hehe still "calm and cool" =)

zool February 16, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Calm down.. I'm also ZZZ ( I have 3 Z at my name) but not freeloader..
I agree that you angry with that ZZZ.. Don't come to birthday party if don't have any gift.. IS it right??

Alpha Ace February 16, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

kakaka~~

I understand that too..
I got those friends too ..
but just have to see are they financially deprived or what. If d dude was rich and being stingy at the same time. I would really not like it. If the person was really broke one, then is ok.

As God had reminds me - show kindness to others, especially to those you know.

I also got this special type of friends - when they were LOADED, they would show off and spend. When they were BROKE they will think of ways being freeloader.

Still, we have to thank God for not falling into those category. Friendship n relationship is all about Mutual sharing, efforts and contribution.

chill out n cheers~

*** Happy CNY ***

Tekkaus February 17, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

I will minimize my time with this type of friends. Period.

Monk February 17, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

Luckily all my ex-housemates including tekkaus not a freeloader.

If u Living with a freeloader, u sure vomit blood want

Mizzsharon February 17, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

LOL @ Including Tekkaus LOl. Need to clarify until like that meh? =)

kusut February 17, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

agreed with Monk. lived with a freeloader.. vomited lots of blood T_T we never speak of his name again

so when u see a freeloader.. run the other way!!!

Anonymous,  February 26, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

I have one in my house, they won't go away :(

Mizz Sharon February 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

Yea, sadly speaking, they never will =(

Anonymous,  September 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

I used to love our family friend, but it came to the point where he just started eating the whole house and laying around like ur gonna be his servant, not anymore and worst off, he started stealing from us, his name is kEVIN RAMIEREZ LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY , YOU CANT MISS HIM HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY WHALE....FO REAL!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP